prime minister

To be a great prime minister of New Zealand comes with great responsibility.  Leading the country comes with great respect for the people and having strength.  Today I will be talking about raising the minimum wage, lowering food prices and making public health care free.

Raise the minimum wage

The prime minister should raise the minimum wage because people don’t have enough money to pay rent. To get food and go to the gas station.

To get more gas for their car to go to work and go back home. So  they should raise the minimum wage. 

Lower food prices

I think that the prime minister should lower the food prices because everything is so  expensive. Like bread and milk and  toilet paper and everything else that we would have needed. From the shop or from shopping. So that is why we should lower the food prices.

Public health care free

I think that the prime minister should make public health care free because people  might not have money. To get to the hospital, they might not have money to get them the pills. That they would have  needed for them or their kids that they have. So that is why I think that they should make public health care 

free.

this is my writing from this week about how to be a good  prime minister i hope you like my writing.

One thought on “prime minister